Sunday, November 18, 2007

my jewelry box


Last weekend i saw a jewelry box in the store and i said to my husband i want one like that so i can kept and put my jewelry together coz i just throw it everywhere everytime im done wearing it i dont have that much jewelry i just want it to be organized and he told me he got one in the basement in our house which is bigger than the thing in the store..i said ohh really? i told him you have to get it when we get home..but you know most of the time their always busy and i kept bugging him about it, its annoying sometime when they just turn their heads and act like nothing happen but i guess it just my opinion and im just eager to have it right away eventhough i know his busy.and thanks GOD finaly today he put it together for me and of course i was so fascinated.....It maybe a simple thing for others but it means a lot for me...i dont know why your job to figure it out..lol

No comments: