Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ABOUT ME

NOVA my new friend here in the world of blogging share this tag with me...Thank You Girl.....


A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:

never work.. taking care of my baby right now is a lot of work though..lol


B) Four movies I would love to watch with:

Ella Enchanted
Princess Diaries
50 First Date
Rush Hour

C) Four places I have lived:

Surigao Del Norte
Butuan City
Paranaque
Cavite


D) Four TV Shows that I watch:

GSN Game Show
Judge Judy
Discovery Health
Food Channel

E) Four places I have been:

Cebu
Florida (a couple times)
Minneapolis
Kentucky

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):

Babiesonline
Friendster
Expedia
Consumer Promotion ( i had no idea where the hell they found my email addres as far as i remember i never subscribed ,For what??for junk....

G) Four of my favorite foods:

Lechon Baboy& Manok
Steak
Kinilaw
Vegetable


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

Europe
Latin America
Bahamas
Florida

I) Four friends I think will respond:

Not Sure..

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:

To get a Job
Visit my Family in Philippines
To be skinny
Win in Lottery..lol...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sige dun sa last, on winning lottery sali ako hehe :0)


have a great day and the rest of the week!

Nova said...

thanks for doing the tag, i had fun reading ur answers..

more power!