Thursday, November 22, 2007

IPOD NANO




I had no idea whats on my mind lately, i kept asking my husband to get me an IPOD. I felt like im craving food and its not even funny..I just think its kind of neat stuff to have.You can store photos,videos.and you can download tons of your favorite songs from your computer ..What i like most is you can bring it with you anywhere you wanna go.




And this afternoon he got home from HOME DEPOT to get some stuff for our house and i wasnt expecting of course that his gonna grant my wish.I was like u dont have to get it for me.But i was celebrating inside atlast i got, what i hope for(lol) and i can go on without thingking about it anymore.That was nice of him, eventhough sometimes i made him mad and act just like a little kid...oh well..what you gonna do...






I absolutely love this product. The 2" screen comes in, handy on-the-go when you want to wind down and listen with your favorites songs , watch a few of your favorite photos and videos.Its really thin 0.3 inch. I have kind of noticed that its got a very clear screen, and I love it.I've got so many hours of songs to play better than cds or tapes, and sterio now..


No comments: