Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Einstein(husband) thoughts about blogging!!

After i received a task from blogsvertise for a third time i was so excited and of course i was happy.I told my husband about it but he strongly doesnt believe about this earning money through blogging.He kept teasing me.He even told me that im nuts and i shouldnt`t expect to get money from it.I tease him back if i can make money from blogging im gonna buy him christmass gift and he laugh.lol....

I dont really expect anything from my blog,i dont wanna get disappointed at the end.It dont matter to me if i earn or not.What matter most is i enjoyed my time writing and sharing my thoughts about everything and met lots of friends thats enough for me.It mades my day when people read my post and leave comments.

Bottom line is just dont expect to much so you wont get disappointed at the end...

No comments: