Friday, November 16, 2007

MY FIRST YEAR

Its been a year since i got here in USA...I arrived June 21 of 2006..i travelled here by myself and that was pretty much scary since it was my first time to travel alone and not to mentioned the distance....i deal with it though except i got lost, i was supposed to land in DETROIT but due to weather problem we endeed up to MINNEAPOLIS but the funny thing was i dont even know that i was in MINNEAPOLIS that time....maybe because all i did in the plane was sleepin so i didnt heared them announcing that our plane were not gonna land in DETROIT...I went to waiting area since my husband told me that he was gonna pick me up...afte 2 hours of waiting i kind of wondering whats going on with him why his not here yet...i chatted with the lady sit next to me and shes seems a nice lady so i ask her if i can borrow her cellphone to let my husband know..i was shocked when he told me that im in MINEAPLOS ...I was so upset and nervous at the same time..good thing the lady help me and i still manage to get in detroit safe ..and heres my husband waiting for me with a big smile....and i told him that wasnt funny...meaannn.......oh well i wasnt in a good mood...

No comments: