Monday, November 26, 2007

new haircut





Before i took my shower this morning i asked my husband a favor if he could change the babys diaper and change him with new outfit since the clothes he had on, is for nighttime clothes,and he does.




I was gonna go upstairs and change my clothes, but when i had my first glance with my baby after im done with my shower i really think theres something new about him, at first i couldnt figure it out.And his dady comes to me and told me he give him a haircut.It looks really nice at the front.i even give him a compliments...When i tried to look at his side i couldnt stop myself to laugh real hard coz it looks really shitty..poor baby...His so wiggly and he couldnt stop him from moving...he cried everytime his dady put his hands on his head..we tried to correct it together but its get worst so we decided to leave it and let the hair grow.. But at his age right now its not a big deal yet.We just have to be more carefull next time.




After my mother in law saw her grandson new haircut she told my husband that shes gonna take the haircut accesories away from him....lol...




No comments: