Thursday, November 29, 2007

HAAAAAYYY DENTIST!!!

I dont feel good today,for the third time i went to my dentist appointment to get my mouth done.Since my husband is working my mother in law take me there,good thing grandpa is there to baby sit for me.We leave the baby with him at home.They put more fillings into my tooth and until now its still sore all over .It doesnt hurt till this afternoon,they put my mouth in numb when i was there so i cant feel the pressure when they push the filling inside.But i wasnt afraid anymore,ive been there twice and im pretty much aware of things that are gonna happen.Just sometimes i cant control my self and make noises coz he really did push the fillings hard so its stick around.My bad though, it could have been prevented before.


Dentist is absolutely not my friend im afraid of them since i was a kid,lol..and now i got no choice but to learn how to be more closer and take good care of my tooth.I dont wanna lose it and hopefully it will last for a long time.

2 comments:

Resshell Brian F. Rojas, REB, REA said...

Hello thanks for visiting my blog: weblinkx.blogspot.com I have already added you to my links. Thank you so much. Balik ka! ganon talaga ang mga dentista.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared to visit dentist