Tuesday, November 27, 2007

RANDOM WEIRDNESS

I`ve got this tag from poray .Thxs Dai


If I've tagged you, here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.


Random Weirdness:

* I have this RLS (Rest Leg Syndrome) a sensory disorder causing an almost irresistible urge to move the legs. The urge to move is usually due to unpleasant feelings in the legs that occur when at rest.When i move my legs it eases the feelings,but only for a while...

*My husband love sea foods and he always bought squids. I used medical disposable gloves when i clean the squid or even fish.To protect my hands of the stinky odor..lol...

*I need to be in the front of TV or play with my tetris things that my sister in law bought for me. or else i couldnt go to sleep...

*I hide stuff and i dont remember that i did it....

*I prefered to sleep in the couch during night time....

*When i do my laundry i always go back to the basement where my laundry room is...i had a feeling that i dont turn it in wash...but when i get there its on.....

* I rather stay at home than go for shopping...

No comments: